SENIOR INVESTMENT MANAGER
- ProHost – Posted by Anouar
- Markham, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 25622
- Category : Management
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $104000 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Jun 2021
- Expiry Date : 01 Jan 1970
SENIOR INVESTMENT MANAGER
Reporting to the Director and CEO, the Senior Investment Manager will support the board of directors and the team in the growth and oversight of operations and financial performance. The successful candidate will play a key role in building the Investment Management process, platform, tools, and templates used to help execute business unit objectives.
• Assist in the preparation of the annual strategic asset and Investment management plan for the group and high performance computing (HPC) facilities, monitoring the plans, and making recommendations to adjust the plans to meet our investment targets.
• Assist in the mapping and scheduling of all key annual activities required as part of the company mandates.
• Work closely with our key investor accounts representatives to ensure key deliverables and client expectations are met.
• Work with Facility Management, and Development teams in the ongoing asset management and growth of the portfolio.
• Monitor and analyze the assets' performance by way of regular meetings with the Facility Management, reviewing monthly reports, and performing ongoing reviews of major expenses, and capital programs.
• Take the lead on the creation and rollout of a new Investment Management portfolio dashboard that will assist with assessing performance of the existing portfolio as well as the onboarding of new assets.
• Assist the Directors with investor relations, including regular communications, distributions, meeting requests, cash calls and ad hoc investor inquiries and reporting requirements.
Build and conduct performance analysis on a regular and ad hoc basis. Manage and lead the internal valuation process along with the Investment Management Group (IM).
• Conduct regular reviews of financial underwriting/proformas and recommend strategies or alternate courses of action to maximize investment returns targets.
• Support Director with the deployment of capital including due diligence and transaction management with the Investment Management group.
• Work closely with and support the various business unit leaders and management on various projects on an ad hoc basis.
· Bachelor's degree in business/commerce; a finance, CA, CMA or CFA designation is an asset.
· Minimum 5-7 years of investment management experience with significant exposure to investment management, transactions & due diligence, portfolio management and underwriting, Blockchain and Data Centers management.
· Fund management & investor relations experience would be an advantage.
· Technical skill using different financial systems.
· Strong presentation skills with the ability to develop and deliver all investor reporting including in-person meetings.
· Welcomes the challenge of working within a team that includes individuals with the following expertise: accounting, operations, leasing, development, business development.
· Exceptional analytical, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision, multi-task, work under pressure and achieve results.
Ability to travel and to work independently in different locations in Canada and overseas offices as well as at client locations
· A collaborative team player able to work toward the team's common goals; willing to contribute ideas and listens to others with an open mind.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Pro Host Network Inc. provides a dynamic work environment and offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Blockchain and Data Centers
Investment and cryptocurrency
Annual Salary: starting at $104,000
How to Apply
Apply by sending the curriculum vitae on this email : firstname.lastname@example.org Or on my whats app number : +1 613-900-4007
No views yet