Food Service Supervisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Welcome to Rorimomo Japanese located at 781 Davie St, Vancouver. We specialize in Korean and Japanese traditional cuisines, making sure our ingredients are fresh and certified by local providers. From authentic Korean/Japanese foods to modernized fusions, we provide a variety of selections. We have a friendly staff ready to give our customers a lovely experience whether it is for a family dinner or for a late-night drink.
- Position: Food Service Supervisor
- Work Hours: 40 hrs per week (weekends and holidays)
- Wage: $18.00
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Start date: ASAPF
- Benefits: Free meal, 4% vacation fee
- Work Location: 781 Davie St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2S7
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise, coordinate, and schedule the activities of staff
- Prepare and supervise food preparation
- Coordinate activities with kitchen to ensure all orders in a timely manner
- Estimation and order of ingredients and supplies needed for meal preparation
- Train staff in sanitation, safety procedures and job duties
- Ensure that the food and service have the quality control standards and safety
- Train staff in customer service roles and cashiers
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Keep track the records of stocks, repairs, sales and any waste
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Could participate in the food service staff selection
Requirements/Education and other requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Completion of a community college program in hospitality management or equivalent work experience is required.
- Excellent time-management skills and flexibility
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of food safety practices
- Ability to lift 23 Kg (50 lbs)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No views yet