business development officer
Title: Business Development Officer
Employer: Pentar INC
Salary: $5000 / month
Terms of employment:Contract, Full time 36 hours / week
Start date: 03/03/2023.
Employment conditions: Morning, Day
Employment groups: Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 4 years to less than 5 years
Personal suitability: Client focus, Organized, Team player
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Excel, MS Office, MS Windows, MS Word
– Develop policies,
-Supervise professional and support staff and students,
– Perform administrative tasks,
– Plan development projects,
– Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities,
– Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles,
– Conduct analytical marketing studies,
– Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional, or international areas to assess development of potential and future trends,
– Design market research questionnaires,
– Develop portfolio of marketing materials,
– Develop marketing strategies,
– Develop and implement business plans
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Tight deadlines, Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
How to Apply
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply:
No views yet