NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Johnson Industries Ltd. designs and manufactures a range of products in house including hydraulic, pneumatic, spring-set or manually applied caliper disc brakes and brake systems for use on hoists, conveyors, propulsion systems and other rotating equipment. Johnson also produces electro-magnetic and electro-hydraulic thruster drum and disc brakes which are in service around the world on cranes, hoists and other material handling and power transmission equipment.
We are currently looking for a full-time bookkeeper to join our team!
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation (accrued after 3 months), Company Health Spending Account, Profit Sharing
Work Location: 6500 Dennett Place, Delta, BC, Canada V4G 1N4
Key duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Verify suppliers’ bills receive and process the payment
- Enter invoice data into the company database and updated details, including customer contacts, delivery dates to keep information current and follow up for payments
- Coordinate bookkeeping activities in QuickBooks, including invoicing and accounts payable
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Track and submit employee timesheets to the accounting department for payroll processing
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements and reconcile accounts
Requirements/Education and other requirements:
- Completion of a post-secondary program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field
- Several years of experience in a related field are required
- Organized, self-disciplined, motivated and able to work independently
- Interpersonal communication skills, communicate effectively both written and orally
- A strong commitment to team culture, positive attitude
- Problem solve creatively
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
No views yet